Teaching Staff: D' Oria Diego
Course Code: FLN963
Alt Code: ΞΓΙ4
Field: General Core
Course Type: Compulsory
Course Level: Undergraduate
Course Language: Greek
Delivery method: Face to face
Total Hours: 3
E Class Page: https://opencourses.ionio.gr/modules/auth/opencourses.php?fc=26
The learning objectives of this last stage of foreign language teaching are the increasingly comprehensive acquisition of the necessary language skills for scientific and professional use of language, including in the field of student study.
The subject matter of the deliveries will be texts and samples of material related to the scientific fields of the Department concerned. Familiarization with the above material will be carried out at a theoretical and practical level with the presentation of a specific terminology, through similar aids.
Week #1: Days of the week.
Week #2: Terminology of TABM in Italian.
Week #3: Months and Seasons of the year.
Week #4: Terminology of TABM in Italian.
Week #5: Specify the time in Italian.
Week #6: Terminology of TABM in Italian.
Week #7: The direct and indirect editorial type (how verbs are written).
Week #8: Terminology of TABM in Italian.
Week #9: Discourse diretto e indiretto.
Week #10: Terminology of TABM in Italian.
Week #11: Vocabulary - Etymology.
Week #12: Terminology of TABM in Italian.
Week #13: Terminology of TABM in Italian.
- "Grammar of the Italian Language" by Vasili P. Tsougriani, published by Mihalis Sideris, Athens 1995.
- "Grammatica della lingua italiana in pratica" by P.Pauli, Primus Publications, Athens, 2006.
- «Grammatica Italiana in Greek», Tina Zogopoulou, Perugia Publications, Athens, 2014.
- "Dizionario Greco Italiano Greek-Italian Dictionary", Publications by Michalis Sideris, Athens, 2005.
- "Italian-Greek Dictionary", Publications by Michalis Sideris, Athens, 2002.
- "Parliamo di ... Materials is a strategy for the production of oral Livello Elementare - Intermedio (A1 / A2-B1), Anna Moni, Maria Angela Rapacciuolo, 2006.
Lectures, practical exercises and workshops.